Friday, October 07, 2005

Huh I just read Dong's blog and I found my name at the top of the "people that I love to see doing this" list! So, it's like, the Unlucky Seven list!

7 things that scare me:
1. kids (those freaky little ones)
2. English oral exams (stupid, I know!)
3. losing my voice
4. meeting people who are really pretty
5. ditto for superhott people
6. not being able to be retarded with like-minded people
7. going blind

7 things that i love the most:
1. Shaun :D (haha he's not a 'thing' though)
2. Kaiya!! heh
3. well I should say my family right?
4. my phone
5. my guitars
6. my contact lenses (heh.)
7. subway sandwiches! lol

7 important things in my room:
1. my bed
2. the chargers for my phone and camera
3. my guitars
4. clothes!
5. CDs
6. CD player
7. myself

7 random facts about me:
1. I'm a certified lifeguard
2. I get jealous easily but may not show it
3. my dream job (for now) will be to work at a stable! no matter what the pay or hours are
4. I helped my friend write a chinese word for her test when I was studying in Melbourne
5. I like to doodle morbid weird things
6. I love dark chocolate
7. I hate humidity, but sun's nice.

7 things i plan to do when i die:
1. visit loved ones
2. cry
3. haunt people
4. give my friends 4D numbers (haha)
5. say hi to my aunt
6. hang around in my room
7. invade the dreams of hot guys (LOL)

7 things i can do:
1. everything
2. that
3. you
4. can
5. do,
6.. but
7. better! :P

7 things i cant do YET:
1. drink (legally)
2. drive
3. surivie financially on my own
4. get married
5. stick my feet in a big bucket of jelly
6. stay out all night
7. live on a beautiful beach

7 words i say the most:
1. cool
2. fuck
3. whatever
4. really?!
5. hungry
6. bored
7. hot!

7 celeb crushes:
1. Damian Kulash is cute! LOL Ok Go Ok Go Ok Go! :)
2. Johnny Borrell

3. the young Jimmy Page! (haha)
4. Johnny Depp?
5. ok Dong I'll say Seb Bach
6. cute emo kids haha
7. I really don't know!?

7 people that i love to see doing this:
1. Shaun (haha well..)
2. Viv
3. Mun
4. Su
5. (I'd say Dong but he already did it, huh!)
6. that old man on the train today
7. Bob!!

hahaha.

No comments: